What's your favorite snack?

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
I need to know if other people think like I do. :D

Ok, so I come across this bag of holy oreo cookies. Now, I didn't want to eat them the "normal" way, if there is one, by either dipping them in milk, or twisting them apart, et cetera.

Thinking to myself, do I want to throw them in a blender with some milk, or do I want to crush them up and eat them like cereal?

I chose to eat them like cereal.

I start crushing them up, then I put them into a small bowl with some milk. All the while my friend is glancing over my shoulder looking at me like I'am a complete retard, tells me I'm a f*cking idiot (jokingly <---is that a word?), then he starts to lhao! He's even laughing at me right now as I'am writing this!

Heh, I've always been told that I was a random ass person, and that I just need to do something, anything, or just be my normal self and it will be hilarious, lol.

I like to make up weird food concoctions, as well. I used to work at D&D when I was younger, so you can probably guess how much of a field day I had at that place! Damn, I miss those apple cinnamon bagels.

Here's some examples:

Peanut butter and ham on a toasted english muffin.

Plain bagel with plain cream cheese and grape jelly.

French fries and mayonaise.

Myself and your mother.

plain potato chips and thousand island dressing.

LOL! and a hell of a lot more stuff I can't remember right now.

Amyway, my favorite snack would have to be a hot ham & cheese on toasted wheat bread and some oreo cookies!! What are some of your favorites, guys?

Remember just SNACKS, not meals. :)

Last edited:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
My favorite snack at the moment has to be Fritos corn chips.

Here's a couple odd combos that work VERY well to add to your list, though.

Just about anything that is good with fresh tomatoes is better with fresh tomatoes and dill pickles.

Cottage Cheese is ok at best. Sour Cream and Onion potato ships are decent. Sour Cream and Onion potato chips AND Cottage Cheese is fantastic. You can substitute Cheese flavored Doritos for the chips in a pinch.

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
I don't think I really eat anything all that weird. Ketchup, however, does go with just about EVERYTHING. Never tried the chips with dressing but I do like chips with ketchup. Or just plain bread and ketchup, but neither of those are that weird.

Other then that I think I usually eat "normal" stuff.

And I've only ever had plain potato chips with cottage cheese... I should give the others a try.

But as for favorites... hmmm... that's a tough one.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
nailing down a favorite is hard, i think nachos and salsa would have to be up there. but french fries and mayo is awesome. i usually get some on the rare ocasion i go to a fast food joint.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I love to get "Flashin' Fruit Punch" flavored Hi-C juice boxes, throw them in the freezer, then cut the tops open and use a spoon to scrape it into a slushie.

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
sour cream and onion potato chips are the best ever. i would slaughter a nursery full of newborns for a bag. :drool:
the best thing to do with orios is to dump them in a blender with some vanilla icecream and make a milkshake.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
drunk_medic said:
After reading these, all I can think is "...as if MkIIIs don't weigh enough WITHOUT their owners inside, eh?"

Yeah, too true! 5'11", 210lbs medium build here :)

Squid699: haha! so whats your favorite snack bish?!

souprat: you would slaughter a nursery full of tiny, cute, helpless little babies for a god damn bag of potato chips!!! YOU BASTARD!!! I mean damn, I could see slaughtering puppies for a 92' shadow gray leather interior, but human babies?... :D ;)

aye mate: where do you buy these chocolate twizzlers you speak of? :eek3dance

jbsupra89t

Achieving Balance...
Mar 30, 2005
NJ
Chocolate twizzlers aka chocatwiz as my friend dubbed on our trip to Georgia, are rare, but damn good. Highly recommended (I still like the licorice flavor the best).

My favorite snack is probably a bowl of cheerios. Yes I'm plain and boring.

-J

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
GrimJack said:
My favorite snack at the moment has to be Fritos corn chips.

Here's a couple odd combos that work VERY well to add to your list, though.

Just about anything that is good with fresh tomatoes is better with fresh tomatoes and dill pickles.

Cottage Cheese is ok at best. Sour Cream and Onion potato ships are decent. Sour Cream and Onion potato chips AND Cottage Cheese is fantastic. You can substitute Cheese flavored Doritos for the chips in a pinch.

Grim, you just reminded me. Dude, you HAVE TO try nacho cheese doritos and philadelphia cream cheese, then get back to me. OMG, so good! I remember when I first got hooked on the idea. I killed two big bags of doritos and a tub a cream cheese in one day/night, lol.

I got some fresh ideas brewing with tomatoes and pickles. Maybe something along the lines of a pita wrap or something...

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
jbsupra89t said:
Chocolate twizzlers aka chocatwiz as my friend dubbed on our trip to Georgia, are rare, but damn good. Highly recommended (I still like the licorice flavor the best).

-J

I'm going to have to find some of thsoe. Never been the biggest fan of licorice but now chocolate... that's a completely different story.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
whats wrong with froot loops? i love em in the morning, on the rare occasion i get to eat anything before my first break at work. :stickpoke

esc

WUM WUM!
Mar 30, 2005
Winston, NC
i would say pizza rolls. sometimes i find myself makign 20 of these a meal. and they're damn good dipped in some ranch dressing (altho most things are good with ranch dressing)