Post ur engine bay pics!

Ne0z

Apr 2, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States
Not sure if this has been done here but i'd like to see everyones engine bay!Perhaps it'd give us different or new ideas to do with our own cars :drink1:
strut.jpg

This is my N/A POS Bay

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
miyen:

and the stickers are gone... as well as the cusco fstb :icon_frow

Attachments

• DSC01111_small.jpg
    DSC01111_small.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 58

Anomili

Obsessed
Apr 9, 2005
In an Igloo
www.cardomain.com
It looks to me like you've got a catch can installed in there, but I can't seem to find the actual can itself. It looks like it may be in the top left (passenger side) of your engine? I might be really blind, but what did you do with the stock parts that are were in that place...? (Charcoal obviously removed, but isn't part of the fuel system around there?)

Sorry if it's a noob question...

L

lanky189

his catch can is located where the charcoal canister would've been right next to his ABS motor.

as for a fuel system part being on that side of the motor....how bout no....thats the hot side of the engine..no fuel lines over there...

L

lanky189

no prob..its not often i can help with a tech type question...i really do know alot about supras....honest!

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
hey supra90 what is that thing dynoing at, and no offense but its the most colorfull bay yet. asside from lokis mix of what looks like green fender, red bay and black headlights. i cant tell if its reflecting green or is just plain green.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
americanjebus said:
hey supra90 what is that thing dynoing at, and no offense but its the most colorfull bay yet. asside from lokis mix of what looks like green fender, red bay and black headlights. i cant tell if its reflecting green or is just plain green.

His car was read and was repainted black, they didn't do the engine bay, is all.

Supra's engine bay:

IMG_9313.JPG

My Corolla's engine bay:

engine1.jpg

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Jeff Lange said:
His car was read and was repainted black, they didn't do the engine bay, is all.

It was actually red, not read ;) and the green is the grass reflecting off my fender. My next car will be all one colour :bigthumb:

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
Meh heres a couple shots, I'd go take some new ones but I don't feel like opening my hood, I hate my stupid locking hood pins so I only open it when I have to check my oil or work on it.

p22267_1.jpg

703321_97_full.jpg

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Idealsupra said:
jeff all this knowledge yet you dont know better then to run the HKS dirt bomb? :momaru: :momaru:

heh, if i remember correctly, dr. jonez said the exact same thing!

-shaeff