GT4 MKIII picture thread

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
i thought GT4 was just on PS2 how u getting screenshots. u using digi cam? i dont have a PS2 so i know little about it.

ndnxtc

Super Ultra Mega Member
Apr 4, 2005
Dallas, TX
D34DC311 said:
i thought GT4 was just on PS2 how u getting screenshots. u using digi cam? i dont have a PS2 so i know little about it.

You can plug in a USB key / thumbdrive and select the option to save it to that. Then just plug it in the computer and voila! ;)

Bo0sTADiKT

HGHSBT7M
Apr 1, 2005
Okinawa, Japan
Heres mine, i've got a better one but this what i've got at the moment

sm_photo_missing.jpg

PynkEye

Mar 30, 2005
twin_turbo_mk3 said:
dang... now i wanna get a ps2 just so i can play gt4... dam why didnt it come out for xbox...

what other games are there where mk3 exist?

The mk3 should be in Gran Turismo 2, my favorite, GT3 had no cars whatsoever...sucked...exept graphs were good

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
Wow, alotta people had Black cars. I thought Joe woulda waited for a homo-...I mean power blue MK3 to be available or something to be close to it. :p

SoupedUpSupra

The guy.
Mar 31, 2005
Sonoma County, Norcal
yeah for some reason the black is almost the only color they offer in the game, but for the record, there is white, dark blue, and burgandy as well. The supras that can be had are the 90 JZA70R and the 88 MA70 Turbo A.

BTW, I bought PS2 only for GT4. Already have an xbox. :D

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
GRRR. I have the maxdrive pen drive USB, and it wont let me save from GT4, but I can get out the max drive cd and transfer files over from gt4 photo data, but it puts it in .max format. I try to make it .jpg, but it wont show the photo. :(

Apr 21, 2005
Belgium
twin_turbo_mk3 said:
dang... now i wanna get a ps2 just so i can play gt4... dam why didnt it come out for xbox...

what other games are there where mk3 exist?

Sega GT 2002 has an mkiii, if im not mistaken it even has mkii and celica supra

(sorry for bumping old thread)

Clinton

Power Blue!!
Apr 8, 2005
Sacramento, CA
D34DC311 said:
o it will if a game makes it so big they will put it on the PC.
just to get more peeps.

it's an EXTREMELY popular game, but it's never going to be released for anything other than PlayStation. Sony is the publisher of the game, and it's one of PlayStation's trademark games. In the same sense, you'll never see Super Mario officially released by nintendo for playstation or PC.

CCC