TSCVA at the Tail of the Dragon

yaitsme

Beach Bum
Mar 2, 2006
Cheatham County, TN
For those of you who don't already know ... here's where we're talkin' about.

tail bigmap.jpg

The "Fontana Village" Marker is the meeting place - their campground will be open to us for the weekend!

dragontail.jpg

dragontail2.gif

This little stretch of road is pretty legendary amongst bikers, and I'll bet several of you have heard of it. Bring your Supras & join the Toyota Supra Club of Virginia at the Tail of the Dragon this Spring!

The weekend of April 27-29 will be the meet. The exact nature of which is yet to be determined .... that's pretty much the reason for posting this up now! If you think you might make it, let me know here & we'll try to make this thing even more enjoyable!

This could be the perfect party to break that Spring Fever that's sure to be hittin' around April!

Last edited:

yaitsme

Beach Bum
Mar 2, 2006
Cheatham County, TN
I'm working on finalizing the rental of the Fontana campground (tentsites) for our "staging area" and meeting place. Here's a couple of shots of the campsite:
FontanaCamp1.jpg

FontanaCamp2.jpg

fontanacamp.jpg

Come on out and join us if you can ... April 27-29.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
That's one of my favorite roads to run with Christine. I'll bet Theresa would like to bring Damien up there too.

It's close enough for us SE people as well.

yaitsme

Beach Bum
Mar 2, 2006
Cheatham County, TN
Thanks, Lanky!

Mike & T - love to see y'all there ... we can clear off a patch of VIP turf for ya, if y'all need a place to stay!

I'm looking forward to my first taming of the dragon ... I've been in that area plenty of times, but this will be my first 'Dragon Ride'.

yaitsme

Beach Bum
Mar 2, 2006
Cheatham County, TN
Damn, I never knew how many Toyota messageboards were out there!

I see our little club's get-together will coincide with an All-Toyota meet at the Tail that weekend. It's on at least a half-dozen celica & supra boards, so there just may be a good turnout. I was excited before, but now, I can't wait!