Bleach!

The1

Too poor to be here..:(
May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
Who has been keeping up with the new episodes?? I'm loving em...even though Dordonii is so irritating. And it's like Ichigo has better control over his hollow form...

lol @ Joe's Nel avitar. I read up on her ...she gets 2 thumbs up.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
;)

Nel is awesome.

Ichigo doesn't currently have any better control over his hollow yet but he will soon. I won't spoil it for you.

I keep up with the manga so the anime isn't as exciting anymore since I arleady know what's coming. It's great to see animation of the manga though. You don't get the best feel for the fight scenes in a few black and white frames.

The 2nd Bleach movie comes out on the 22nd btw, if you didn't know. No idea when I subbed version will be available though.

The1

May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
Yeah. I was wondering about the new intro scenes then they advertised the movie at the end of episode 152. I just want to see the Ichigo/Aizen duel....that's all.

The movies does look badazz though. Tōshirō Hitsugaya is one of my favorite characters.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
The1 said:
I just want to see the Ichigo/Aizen duel....that's all.
Don't expect that anytime soon. Ichigo doesn't have that kind of power. Not even where the manga currently is. He can't even stand up to Ulquiorra yet.

The1

May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
I'm reading.....

<<<currently readingg 298

Aizen is the truth though. When he left Soul Society, I was just there smh. Old Man couldn't even do anything. It would be funny if Ichigo's dad happened to appear...lol

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Hey OneJoeZee, how well is the manga following the Anime? I was keeping track of both about six months back and they started heading separate ways so I stopped keeping track of the manga.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Dirgle said:
Hey OneJoeZee, how well is the manga following the Anime? I was keeping track of both about six months back and they started heading separate ways so I stopped keeping track of the manga.

Are you joking? lol.

The anime follows the manga, not the other way around. Manga = "real". Anime tends to have fillers.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Dirgle said:
Like MA70.Ent said, I think you meant that the other way around.

But, the anime follows the manga pretty close more or less other than filler episodes added into the anime. Some small things are changed but I think it's just a factor of who's translating.

The entire Bounto arc from the anime was never part of the manga at all and none of those characters exist in it. I don't know who's bright idea that was. They could have thought up something better to kill time so the anime doesn't catch up to the manga too quickly. Is that what you meant when you said they were going different ways? If so, the anime gets back on track after that whole Bounto thing and picks up the main story again.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Ma70.Ent said:
Are you joking? lol.

The anime follows the manga, not the other way around. Manga = "real". Anime tends to have fillers.

No shit sherlock:icon_roll , anybody who has ever read a manga would know that. I figured you would understand what I meant, sorry for not being direct.

Yeah that whole Bounto filler was about the time I stopped reading the anime.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Wow you guys are way ahead of me, I just got finished with 51. >< No time, sounds like it gets better. This is the first anime I've actually liked.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
you're a good 100 episodes behind...

the filler episodes where getting lame...

the bounto where pretty cool, but the filler episodes where ichigo is training and we're lucky to have NAY info about him sucked...

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
Ok, what i want to know is when does the fucking filler stop? Im at 96 right now and im not watching any more untill i know whenthe filler stops. I want to see the bounto or what ever they are called die and move on.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Topher E said:
Ok, what i want to know is when does the fucking filler stop? Im at 96 right now and im not watching any more untill i know whenthe filler stops. I want to see the bounto or what ever they are called die and move on.

Around episode 110. Just skip it and read a summary somewhere like wikipedia to see what happens.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
but.... the battles are pretty sweat...

decent character development during that arc, but the whole hollow ichigo training forever suuuuuuuuuucked

Hey, at least it's not like DragonBall Z where they power up for 10 episodes...

The1

May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
lol @ power up for 10 episodes..

It was pretty sweet when Gohan because SSJ2, yes it was. But I will continue to read the manga.

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
The anime is boring. I don't want to see Rukia fighting. She can't do anything anyway.