Winter's coming, where can I learn to tame my supra?

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
I found a nice empty paring lot to do this in once. It was actually where I worked, in a private lot, and I even asked my boss if it was OK first.

So of course as soon as I pull out of the lot to go home some bastard cop immediately pulls me over and gives me a $400 fine for disturbing the peace. I wasn't making very much noise, and it was not late at night.

So just make sure you're out of sight and nobody can hear you either if you do try this.

TRDownShift

Sep 19, 2010
Austin, Texas, United States
destrux;1773976 said:
I found a nice empty paring lot to do this in once. It was actually where I worked, in a private lot, and I even asked my boss if it was OK first.

So of course as soon as I pull out of the lot to go home some bastard cop immediately pulls me over and gives me a $400 fine for disturbing the peace. I wasn't making very much noise, and it was not late at night.

So just make sure you're out of sight and nobody can hear you either if you do try this.

^^^^ This is why I never stay for more then 3 minutes lol Because the supra is a very heavy car and asking it not to make noise wen sideways is like asking a fat kid not to eat cake lol...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
WI88Supra;1773975 said:
It's an awesome highway cruiser/commuter. Not much for racing though.
Blame all the creature comforts and BS safety regulations. :p

destrux;1773976 said:

$400 for making a bit of noise? That seems a bit excessive... where do you live, so I know to NEVER screw around if I happen to visit.

Also might be smarter to do this sort of thing in industrial zones after business hours. Kinda hard to complain about noise around factories. :p