Who's spoolin a Holset

mako18

Mar 15, 2008
FL
Any 7m owners using (or plan on using) holset turbo's? If so please give me a breif description of your setup and primary use for the car ie. drag, street, auto-x, hillclimb, tractor pull, spool up, hp/tq,....I think you get the idea...

ps. i did a search but didn't come up with much.

mk3713

Up for sale
Nov 29, 2005
Houston
Holset hy35 turbo, street driven supra relible turbo with decent power. You should search again you will find something. I just did. But if you dont want to search here it is. Holset hy35 with welded internal gate. Ebay t3 to ct adapter with 38mm wg port. Oil feed and return lines from mdc motorsports. Downpipe plate from mdc motorsports to make custom downpipe elbow. O2 sensor bung from them also 2.5 inch 90 to make downpipe cut to fit and welded. 38mm wg with flanges. Found i think 2" tubing and had some pieces bent slightly my a muffler shop to place where nedded some ss plumimg tube I think it was. Custom fit and welded everything really was not very hard at all. welds look ugly because of the welder I was using. Spool on this turbo is really good, I hut boost cut at 10 psi in under 3000 rpm. Currently project is 4 sale in the Houston area only for 3300 . I just dont have time to finish it but it does run. Needs injectors a fuel pump afpr and trany wont hold the power. Search and you will find pics.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
I will be tossing a holset hx35 on my 1jz in the next few weeks. It should be equivalent to a GT-35 (not BB). Ill do a writeup when I get everything all set.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Uh?

Click the search button, and type in Holset.

There are SEVERAL of us running them from the smallish hy35's to the large hx50's.

The current highest speed 7m mk3 in Europe is running a Holset...