Who watches NFL?

I'm so heated from the Packers Seahawks game. Packers got robbed. Just tired of these cagillionaire being greedy over money and messing up the game. BTW im a packer fan. What do you guys think about the replacement refs. I know that you have to give them some slack but Im not gonna do that when they reviewed the play after the game. If you guys don't know what Im talking about. Go to a sports channel, probably talking about it right now....:: angry ::

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Yeah, I've been watching a lot of games and it's noticeably worse. I'd be interested ot know the details of the situation. right now, I don't think anybody knows exactly what they're arguing about. It's very clear, however, that you cant just bring in any old college officials and expect an NFL game to go smoothly.

As a former referee in my high school days I can fully appreciate how difficult it is to be a referee. Watching 22 guys and making calls on the spot in front of millions of viewers requires a hell of a lot more than a good set of eyes and a memorized rulebook.

I feel sorry for the players, coaches and those replacement officials. I'm sure they're uncomfortable for most the game.

This robbery was worst than the Pacquiao vs Bradley match. The refs just failed on the call. The reason I'm even more mad is because they have the tool that a lot of sports don't have, Instant Replay. They reviewed it and they still failed on the call. Rodger Goodell so just hire the real refs back. If not this is going to make the NFL a very hard sports to watch.

satx88supra

Aug 16, 2009
San Antonio
I'm so pissed about that call and I'm not even a Packers fan!!! They were robbed big time. I thought the replay would have taken more time than what they did. It was like less than 30a sec when they returned that ruling. These replacement refs are really gettin on my nerves. Goodell has done an ok job up until now. Managed to sign a multi billion dollar deal for the NFL but cant spend and extra 2.5 million a year for ref insurance and raise.........smh......these refs are protecting your billion dollar baby and you wanna now play cheap. That's like buying a high performance sports car and puttin the cheapest nastiest gas in it and then complaining it runs like crap!!!

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
HMNGSupraMKIII;1877520 said:
...If not this is going to make the NFL a very hard sports to watch.
You mean the fact that it takes 3 hours to watch/play a 1 hour game doesn't already?

jetjock;1877574 said:
Football is a satanic ritual...
Gotta be something to take that long. Personally I prefer hockey or soccer, where ONE point is as good as the ONLY point in that game. That, and the only thing that stops the game for more than a moment is if somebody is missing teeth...

Brent1

Sep 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Anyone from any nation can be an NFL gamer. There are a ton of gamers who weren't created in The united states.
If Arney Swartz can be the governor of San diego and be from Luxembourg, why can't an NFL gamer be created outside of the U.S.?

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
Brent1;1879536 said:
...There are a ton of gamers who weren't created in The united states. If Arney Swartz can be the governor of San diego and be from Luxembourg, why can't an NFL gamer be created outside of the U.S.?

Now that's funny. Even coming from a Canuck. Next time spell it with capital letters though. Don't make us come up there...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
jetjock;1879804 said:
Now that's funny. Even coming from a Canuck. Next time spell it with capital letters though. Don't make us come up there...
Give him some credit JJ, he did call it 'The'... :p