white supras with black rims pictures?

mickyg

7MGE MX-73
Sep 15, 2005
Melbourne AU
Can't remember exactly but Motegi (sp) comes to mind. Might ask IHI-RHC7 as I'm sure he can remember every possible detail about them!

canadian

May 16, 2006
Victoria BC
Here are some wheels for you guys to photochop...I know they are the same wheels, just different color. I want to see the difference.

92_10.JPG

18gmsok24jj.jpg

This is not my car, just a side profile of a white supra...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Any idea what kind of wheels this guy has?

Thanks

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
A bigger pic of a profile white car would be better... it's so hard to work with low quality images

canadian

May 16, 2006
Victoria BC
Tanya said:
A bigger pic of a profile white car would be better... it's so hard to work with low quality images

Sorry that is all I could find. I searched for over half an hour on google and zipped through threads on here and couldn't find any SIDE shots. They are all angled. I will look more.
Thanks

mickyg

7MGE MX-73
Sep 15, 2005
Melbourne AU
The black ones, in my opinion! I'm a huge fan of black spokes with a silver rim on white cars.

They both fit the car really well though, I think!

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
WOW! I may keep my new rims the way they are after seeing this thread. I was going to have them refinished in white to keep the white package going.

and stratoayu - that sketch your GF drew is DAYUMN! Please pass on my compliments. VERY NICELY DONE!

KeithH

stratoayu

May 13, 2005
surrey
sorry for the mis understanding. she didnt draw it. she knows a guy local that does it. he also did the drawing for Bicperformance. the rear shot in my picture is actually the one he did for BIC... geuss he didnt know all supra owners know each other :)