Which shocks are stiffer?

queenskid926

Tires yeling @ every Lite
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
Ok im about to order some shocks to go along with my eibach lowered springs. If money was'nt an issue i would order a set of bilstiens but its not in my budget right now.

So im trying to see which of the following setups are stiffer.

I have factory tems rewired to stay on the hard setting all the time. Its pretty stuff but even with my swaybrs i still exsperienced some body roll.

Will going to kyb's be considered a downgrade over the factory tems shocks?

are how does the tokico hp blues compare? How do they compare to the tokico illuminas II as far as total stiffness? and would they be considered stiffer than the stock tems shocks on full sport all the time?

gelboy1015

Vroom Vroom!
Jan 1, 2007
Houston, TX
I've got Eibachs on KYB's on my N/A. The ride is pretty stiff compared to my old worn TEMS struts.

My turbo car has Tokico Illumina 2's on stock springs, they're pretty stiff as well. I'd say it does ride a little better than the KYB/Eibach combo, but thats my opinion..

RockPaperSwoRD

I have aCustom User Title
Jul 26, 2008
SanAntonio
anything aftermarket is better than stock, maybe not KYB GR2(considered stock replacements)
I would get tokico blues and call it a day

queenskid926

Tires yeling @ every Lite
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
Poodles;1481679 said:
The blues and the GR2's are about the same... Get the bilsteins.

thanks for the info poodles that pretty much excatly a comparison what i was looking for, Guess imma just rock out with my tems tricked to be on firm 100% all the time until i get the bilsteins,

Thanks everybody for ther input

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Some people say the blues are stiffer, but after riding in a car with the blues and riding in my car (before I changed to my current setup I had GR2's) I didn't notice any difference.