which one is better.

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
each has their advantages and disadvantages. i'll start off the argument with use haltech, now someone suggestion something else...

I like the haltech for a number of reasons but at the end of the days all of these will work. good luck on the vvti I'm glad to see more people using them

supranewbie

Mar 23, 2011
46°47.0'N 120°09.0'W
I went with AEM because that's what my tuner wanted to tune. I don't think it's the best unit. I strongly suggest choosing your tuner first and buying what he is most comfortable tuning. But, as mentioned ^, they all work. Good luck.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
supranewbie;1980013 said:
I went with AEM because that's what my tuner wanted to tune. I don't think it's the best unit. I strongly suggest choosing your tuner first and buying what he is most comfortable tuning. But, as mentioned ^, they all work. Good luck.

This^^^^
And if you wanna save some money and are willing/wanting to do the work and tune yourself go megasquirt :)

Montero22

Mar 1, 2009
Ormond Beach, FL
Will my top 2 chooses are haltech and pro efi. Tuning is getting done at titan around november next year. So now I'm going to look at the pro/cons of them.