what your personal opinion of pioneer premier champion series?

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
i figured its time for an upgrade from my 10in kicker cvr which i bought at a pawn shop for 40 bucks too........

a brand new pioneer premier champion 12 for 30 bucks!!:icon_bigg

i just wanted to know whats your thought on pioneer subwoofers!

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
Donno yet. I have a pair of 3002d4's, haven't gotten around to installing them yet. Thet are calling for a box not much bigger than the one they were shipped in. I will say it seems to be a heavy duty well-made speaker. But then again, I have some cheapie cuspids that LOOK that way too

Marvin Pivaral

Jan 29, 2009
Downey
they are shitty subs i had installed some in my cousins tiburon and it gave out in two week. sent it back to the company and the same problem happen. if you really want something that will hit hard get 12 inch kickers cvr. i have two of those in my supra.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
how hard was he running them?

i was doing a little testing with mine the other day. i beat on them pretty hard, first with an orion 250hcca(bout 800 watts to the pair, 1ohm) then with an old school hifonics amp(bout 750 per sub, 1ohm) . they seemed just fine. a little underdamped, but i suspect that was because of the 1 ft/sq box, and the 1ohm load. the roof of my truck was flexing about half an inch in places. much harder than i run stuff under normal circumstances, but like i said, i was testing for an install in my other car