What to put below radio?

supraemeallah

Dec 21, 2011
Washington DC
Pics would be nice but if you have the room I would say something like the Pioneer DEQ-9200 EQ. That is if you need an EQ. They're the best but they are rather pricy at anywhere from $359-400 dollars.

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
I just put a cubby pocket in for now... Took it out of a Camry...

Easy to do if you have a set of factory radio brackets.... Screws line right up perfectly.

p1805292_1.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
suprarx7nut;1805443 said:
The PO didn't install it correctly from the sounds of it.

No, he didn't. I haven't seen an aftermarket radio that didn't have a metal adapter with holes for the screws to hold it in place. You must take the bezel off to get it out and install correctly.

Nick M;1805481 said:
No, he didn't. I haven't seen an aftermarket radio that didn't have a metal adapter with holes for the screws to hold it in place. You must take the bezel off to get it out and install correctly.

I'll take pics when I'm home. The radio is literally just sitting in there.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
You may not have brackets for it... those are kinda needed if you want the thing to stay in place correctly. Mine didn't have them when I bought the car, but they're not terribly expensive or hard to find. Technically don't even have to have anything there (the bracket will hold the deck up just fine), but if it's empty, it looks unfinished.