what kind of power should i expect?

colpire

Dec 22, 2009
Pa
Hey guys...theres a dyno day coming up November 13 at psi proformance and I wanted to know what I should expect. Im running stock twins on a 1jz for now as well as stock 7m intercooler :(

Mod list includes:
-650cc top feed FIC injectors/fuel rail
-walbro 255 fuel pump
-stinger ems
-3" straight pipe to apexi n1
-AEM truboost

wondering if anyone had some upgraded fuel systems with their stock twins and what kind of power they are making. Someone told me I should make about 350 to the wheels but that seems kind of high for stock twins... This is just purely out of curiosity since i will find out for a fact in a little more than a week. I guess Im just anxious lol :yikes:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
All depends on how well it's tuned, the dyno, how much psi you're running, etc... Every car is different man. Mine made 320rwhp at Wicked HP in LVMS during SILV this year. Mods on mine are pretty simple really, ported/polished head, BC264 cams, 3" exhaust from the turbos back, and 12psi. Otherwise ~99% stock. 350whp is achievable with stock twins, I KNOW I would have made that much at 16-17psi, but the boost controller wasn't cooperating, so I just took it off and ran at the wastegate's pressure...

colpire

Dec 22, 2009
Pa
I think I'm going to get the car tuned for around 15-16 psi. I know that the ceramic wheels arent that strong...so my thoughts are the faster they blow the faster i get a single in there lol.

Thanks for the help man. I'll post up the dyno numbers when i go next week.