what is the best full coilover kit for the mk3?

Wiisass

Supramania Contributor
So how about some data on these things? What spring rates are you running? The spring rates that the one website says they come with are 14/12, is that what you're running? What sway bars are they paired with? 14/12 is a little soft for the front, it would make for an oversteer biased setup.

And I guess there aren't any dyno plots for these things?

And just for my own curiousity, what are you comparing these to when you say they're the best you've ever drove on?

88supraFAST1

7M WHAT
Feb 8, 2006
Battle Ground, Wa
Wiisass;1064659 said:
So how about some data on these things? What spring rates are you running? The spring rates that the one website says they come with are 14/12, is that what you're running? What sway bars are they paired with? 14/12 is a little soft for the front, it would make for an oversteer biased setup.

And I guess there aren't any dyno plots for these things?

And just for my own curiousity, what are you comparing these to when you say they're the best you've ever drove on?

im going to be workin on data on them this week. im am running 14/12 and there stiff. you can get all they way to 18k springs and then custom made spring rates if those are not stiff enough. My sway bars at stock at the moment. Over steer I have none and i have pushed these a lot.

Like i said about the date i am workin on the dyno plots.

I am comparing these to cusco's, megan's, jic, D2, when i say there good i mean there good. im not joking there nuts.

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
my idea was going through and removing all the weak tems crap and running ksport coilvoers or tein with the efdc or wat ever it is lol wats the need for tems than hehe :biglaugh:

NAiL05

Jan 12, 2008
Texas
The TEMS system itself is actually not a bad system if you read up on it. People just opt for coil overs if they want more adjustability or track abuse.

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
meh. I want to do coilovers because I want to lower my car but feel like doing lowering springs wouldn't do much since my stock suspension is old and soft.