What do you call these parts??

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
Hey everyone:

I'm looking for hardware for my engine. I need to know what these parts are called.

I might need to get them from the dealer. The first two pictures is the hardware for the intake tube where it says "3000" I need two of them, dont need the groments. The last picture is the air filter housing, I need all three, but not the groments. If you guys have these I'll buy them. If you have these in very nice condition step to the front of the line, As always thanks Mania!

DSCN2412.jpgDSCN2416.jpgDSCN2415.jpg

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
I believe Toyota just calls them a spacer.

Check the GTE ignition coil mount and see if those spacers match the same as the ones for the 3000 pipe.

If they are close to the same size the PN is: 90561-08016
And of course that part is discontinued...hmm

They are also known as sleeve washers, shoulder washers, or insulator washers.
Might look at some hardware suppliers and see if you can find a similar sized one.

plaaya69

87T Supra
Nov 18, 2006
Lake County, IL
WHATTT ARE Thossseee??? sorry I had to. I think you might find a good replacement in the pluming section of your local hardware store. I know the rubber seals that go inside the toilet tank that the two hold down bolts go through may be a good match for the 3000 intake pipe. I would even almost imagine you can use a small rubber hose and cut a slit in the side to make it the correct size. Also you might be able to use washers from other makes as my 04 GS300 air box looks identical to the Supra.

Probably a lot involved for such a small piece but have you ever thought about making a silicone mold? I bet it would turn out great.

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
Your a comic Plaaya,."LOL" ,. the toilet or the shredder is a good place for my Supra. (at times I feel that way) It would be time consuming since the opening for the toilet is only so big, besides it would clog quickly. wood chipper maybe?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Just need a bigger toilet Koenig haha! Good luck sorting out old OEM hardware bits, some of the more unique stuff can be hard to find a suitable replacement for, unfortunately. I can't remember any specifics off the top of my head, but I've used a few parts I discovered at work (Caterpillar dealership) in building my Supra. Surprising some of the things you come across randomly and realize, "HEY! That would work for..." you know? :)