What CF Parts Are in Demand Nowadays if Any?

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Hey Guys, Long time no chat.

I've got this crazy idea of starting a carbon part company on the side, small at first, but wanted to know if there are any components people seem to gravitate to and want in cf? I was going to make for myself a roof, hatch, maybe hood, fenders for fun, and not sure what else. I want to know if there is demand for any other specific parts as I may try to make those and sell!

The name I picked for this enterprise is Carbons; I hope it's not already taken . Let me know what you'd buy if it existed!
eric

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
I have one of the few CF windshield cowls that Raptor Racing made. I've had so many people ask about it/lust after it that I'm pretty sure there's a price on my head.

I'm sure 20,000 people would say they want one then not pony up the money.

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Oooh yeah, I forgot about that gorgeous piece of hardware. I used to lust after that cf cowl myself back in the day. I wouldn't mind making only a few of them, I would just need a mint/close to mint cowl to copy at the time as you can't make a good mold from a shitty rusty part :p.
eric

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Long time Stretch... emiliorescigno is right...people would be all over it until the price shows up.

DeMoN2318

May 24, 2012
Arizona
They're prob right...

Good to know that you have the knowledge and ability to make CF parts though...people might contact you for one off parts