What are people using for hub adapter's?

1990MA70

Nov 8, 2013
Cochrane, AB
Hey, I'm not sure if this has been covered already but i couldn't find it after searching (feel free to send me in the right direction if a thread has already covered this). I'm wondering what you guys are using for steering wheel hub adapter's in your MK3 Supra.

Try to list what the hub adapter lets you keep. Such as horn, auto signal cancel, and even cruise. This is a topic that after searching on google, I couldn't find very many good answers. If possible also try to post where you got the hub, price, and the quality. Posting a pic might help too. I could really use a nice aftermarket steering wheel...

Thanks!

MkiiiAllDay

Jul 19, 2013
orange, CA
Nrg short hub, Nrg quick release, and momo wheel. You lose cruise control but horn still works with a small tweak. Mostly any bolt on hub adapter( car specific) will fit, just search for a mk3 supra steering wheel hub adaptor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1990MA70

Nov 8, 2013
Cochrane, AB
My cruise control doesn't even work XD I just thought maybe if someone else was looking for one with cruise control someone could pitch in, I did hear somewhere that the HKB hub adapter's have a cruise control button but I cant say for sure. Auto signal cancel would be nice but i guess that's just a luxury... Thanks though ill look into the NRG :icon_bigg