Want to make some extra money and help out someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

88-7MGTE

I'm looking for someone that knows how to work with adobe photo illustrator, photoshop. I need some work done for my business, actually i need to design flyers, let me know the price for designing a post card 4x6 and a door hanger front and back 4.25x11. I have a template for photoshop and adobe photo illustrator. call me or pm me if interested 248 259 5124 thanks
i thought i would give someone the work from here first, instead of going to a printing shop for designing, and i have seen here some really nice art work, so i know there is some people here with drawing skills.

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Nope.

From my STOP WHINING sticky at the top of the page... ( http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54109 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to start closing threads where you clits start whining that no one is doing your PhotoChop request.

You are not a paying customer. (( well, in this case you are in theory, but your whining reply to your own thread, plus a duplicate in off topic, which I deleted, has royally pissed me off ))

The rest of us have lives.

If it's interesting, and someone has time to do your request, FABULOUS!

If not, go cry somewhere else. I'm tired of it.

You may have offered to pay, but we aren't all just sitting here waiting for you to post....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.