Wallpaper of my brothers car: 300zx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
I am Jedediah AKA: Dirgle. I am a member of this forum. This gives me the right to address another member of this form. Don’t like it, LEAVE!

I also question wither or not you are literate? What I typed was very clear, not gibberish, and the fact that you are the ONLY person who can't read it leads me to question if you can read or even understand what you read. Please prove me wrong as it is a disturbing thought.

The first post was constructive criticism; how you take it is up to you. However the second post is FACT! And as such we will continue to hound you on your spelling regardless of what you post in your sig.

You have obviously reached a point where you will no longer listen to anyone. You are angry and will only try to create conflict with others to make yourself feel better. This is my last post directed at you until you calm down and start posting rationally again.

cwapface

Supernerd
Mar 30, 2005
Eugene, OR
www.dylanwiggins.com
less talky more choppy

supracel.jpg

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Dirgle,
Looks like you are just think the same way as me. You want me to listen to you.

Nothing more than a hipocrit.

Second, you have nothing to offer in this thread regaurding my pictures.

I am with CW on posting more pics.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
I like that! Right click, save as.

siman said:
Dirgle,
Looks like you are just think the same way as me. You want me to listen to you.

Nothing more than a hipocrit.

You are more than entitled to believe that if you wish, my friend.

*edit: As Siman kindly pointed out to me, I misspell believe. Opps, guess I am a hypocrite.lol :p
All better now

Last edited:

spipedong

Level 2 Rythym Rogue
Apr 2, 2005
Eugene, OR
siman said:
Dirgle,

who are you to address me in what to do?

Could you spent the time of typing that jibberish into something more productive?

Who are /you/ to be a giant douche?

When you post ANYTHING on a public forum, you entitle them to make comments towards what you are posting.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Me and Siman took it to the pm's, as it is a better place for this sort of thing. It's ok now as me and him have reached an understanding on this topic. So while that post was very defensive in nature, it was talked about in the pm's and there was no harm done.:evil3:

There is no more need to talk about it. Instead lets post Photoshop pics.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Flush it!
Dylan's the only one posting good pics as far as I'm concerned.
I feel my word, as a forum member, is worthy of comment.

Ain't it funny though, that the guy who doesn't brag, does better work than the guy who's a "PROFESIONAL"...

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Can someone photochop those 80's ferrari wheels outta there, I just threw up in my mouth. Also, if you're going to make it look all blurry like the car is moving close the damn door... Other than that, nice car

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
Guys, you're being overly harsh. I understand why, believe me (past indiscretions, etc), however, it doesn't sit well here on Supramania.

The pictures look good, you know you can give critisism in a way that doesn't make you seem like an asshat.

Siman, the way you responded to their posts is as bad as the way they posted, I bet if I would have posted the same pictures, the thread wouldn't have turned out like this, the blame has to the placed with everyone involved, you didn't help IMO.

In any case, I will do as you asked and close this thread.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.