vegas supras where u guys at?

Oldskoolturbo

Heavy Right Foot
Feb 10, 2007
Las Vegas
Let's have a meet!

I need to find some folks that will think my headlight conversion is cool.. my circle is like ho hum.. thats swell.. I need a pat on the back, an "attaboy" ::w00t::

so what day works? im off on weekends and usually done for the day by 5pm.. usually..

keep it central to everyone.. I'm in the flat4's and have found that In & Out doesnt have a problem with car meets.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
ya im good any day or time since i dont have a job at the moment. maybe this fri,sat, or sun meet up somewhere and go cruise or something. im down for wat ever so let me know.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
ya the mods would prolly move it here. theres like 41 users on here that live in vegas. i went to in and out last nite off sahara and meet about 5 guys with mk4s. idk if they will be there next week or not but ill prolly stop by and see.

Oldskoolturbo

Heavy Right Foot
Feb 10, 2007
Las Vegas
Ill be near the strip with mine saturday night, then out and about most likely sunday afternoon. hope to see some mkIII's, I'll check back to see if theres a spot to roll too..

with some freshly painted wheels.. goodbye faded "alloy" like sawblades, hello new hawtness sawblades:naughty:

Oldskoolturbo

Heavy Right Foot
Feb 10, 2007
Las Vegas
Honda = History Of Non Dramatic Acceleration

Ill be there on thursday..

hvyman.. your alarm get straightened out? factory or aftermarket?

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
yea got it. it was old skool aftermarket and the stock one doesnt work either so both are gone. i can use something off it to make some sort of anti-theft tho.