Vasupras.com Meet ALL WELCOME!

L

lanky189

Hey there folks! We at Vasupras.com have organized a meet/cookout at the Smith Mountain Lake Dam picnic area..

If you are interested in attending shoot me a PM
and check out the info at the link below

Vasupras.com SML cookout

Thanks.
Matthew

L

lanky189

Ok Ladies and Gents

Let's see whose coming and who is bringing what

Below is a list of things we'll be needing.

Things to bring:
Hamburger & hotdogs
buns for above
condomints
chips
drinks
watermellon
napkins/plastic silverware
potato salad/slaw
1 LARGE trash bag
couple jugs of water
coolers w/ ice
plates
(post up and let me know what you can bring)

We'll be meeting at the Wal-mart Parking lot in Bedford at 11:00 am.
From there at 11:30am we will head to the SML Dam Picnic area, after the picnic we can decide on a cruise to the state park, or just a cruise aroud the lake on some nice backroads that are really fun to ride...

Mwebber will be heading up the group from points west of the Wal-mart on 460. I will be leading from points East,
any info contact Mwebber or Myself for directions.

Thanks,
Matthew

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
Hey Lanky.

I might come. Let me know when it is. I can prob. bring some buns and some water(is bottles ok, or do you want jugs)

I'm always down to come to VA, every ones cool.

Also didnt get to meet you the last time i was down (remember i hauled the car for Chris) you left as soon as i got there.

-Will

L

lanky189

wlsupraMKIII said:
Hey Lanky.

I might come. Let me know when it is. I can prob. bring some buns and some water(is bottles ok, or do you want jugs)

I'm always down to come to VA, every ones cool.

Also didnt get to meet you the last time i was down (remember i hauled the car for Chris) you left as soon as i got there.

-Will
Yeah i was leading the first would be crusie group and we had to take off just as you arrived....

Will I would love to have you come, PM me for my addy and you can mapquest it to see if it's a doable drive....

Ayemate, 30th is correct...BE THERE!

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
Is it the 30th of July of Aug. ?

I just sent you a PM, And of course its a Doable drive.... Your talking to will! Anythings doable with me.... Hell i took a 260,000 mile + truck and hauled a car 600 some miles.... Now who esle would be that stupid? :)

-Will

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
hey Lanky, Sorry buddy can't make it. I just graduated from HS and my cousin graduated from college and our family is having a crab feast in our honor that day. I'll toast to a great meet!

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
wlsupraMKIII said:
I'm going to try and get it off work. But i dunno if i'll get. I'll let you know Lanky.

-Will
damn man, if you go im going to have to go to thank you some more and you can also see what the engine that was in the car you brought down is doing in my current car :biglaugh:

L

lanky189

aye mate said:
hey Lanky, Sorry buddy can't make it. I just graduated from HS and my cousin graduated from college and our family is having a crab feast in our honor that day. I'll toast to a great meet!

No problem man, congrats on your movin on up..

due to scheduling conflicts at work and training new personnel, i won't be able to make the maryland trip myself...
sorry but no classic celica representation will be had :(

sometimes i hate work!

L

lanky189

i had a good time...not sure what everybody behind me thought...

Attachments

• toolkit 010.jpg
    toolkit 010.jpg
    556.9 KB · Views: 12