Vandalized...

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
So there was a fight down my street between some idiot teenagers who kicked in someones front door and in a rage, they walked past my car and dented my hood and shattered my passenger side mirror... :nono: I hate kids... :rant::rant2: Now I need a new passenger side mirror and hood.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Oh, you'll have to get in line. Everyone who helped me get this running this past weekend is in line for that lol It is one of my little brother's friends so as soon as I find out who did it, they'll be buying new body parts and paying for a paint job.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
The problem is (and yes, I am stereotyping) that they are little skater/stoner kids who don't give a damn about anyone or anything other than things they want or like. They have no concept of property or respect other than there own. My brothers are both the same way and makes me so mad I could just tear down a building single handedly...

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
Well, best of luck bro. I haven't got a whole lot to give, but if you start a "donate-money-to-help-me-fix-the-damage-a-couple-of-punks-did fund", I'll throw in a few bucks!

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
The kids are only that way due to the parent's lack of proper child rearing skills. When I was young if I broke something, first I got my ass beat, then I had to work for the cash to replace or repair it, and then I got my ass beat again. Needless to say I have proper respect for others property and expect the same in return. I suggest you follow the procedure my parents did on me to said hooligans.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
As far as money goes, it will be simple to replace them, but I will be making whoever did it (or their parents) pay for a paint job. period.

My hood is black and WAS in mint condition lol My white one was toast.

If I ever did anything bad, I got my ass kicked from here to next week by my mother. I'll be damned if I didn't learn respect and understanding for authority, with the proper mix of uprising where necessary lol But my little brothers on the other hand, have no idea... The other night they told my mother to shut up. Of course, I gave them a friendly reminder to watch themselves, and then my mother back-hand-bitch-smacked them both lmao I just wish they'd get it, but now that I'm out of my teens I actually look back and see where/when shit changed and my family became the dumbest bunch of people ever. Then I hit my twenties and wow... They're actually pretty smart now! lol

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
^Ehh....you worry me now, Glenn.

Lan - Well, good thing the damage is fairly low....just the whole principal of the thing. And be in line as well to give an @sskicking...a good stress reliever. ;)