Undivided 7M T4 manifold?

boostinprine

Nov 6, 2007
Carbondale, IL
I recently just bought a billit 6265 for my 7M. I also recently tried to buy an ebay manifold, I say tried becuase it was lost in the mail apparently during the holiday shipping through USPS :( So now I am trying to figure out what manifold to go with.

The manifold that I bought that got lost was nice because it had a few inches of 3" tube and a un-divided flange wich would be great for a Quick Spool Valve, wich I would eventually like to add to my setup which seems to be causing a problem.

Has anyone found a un-divided tubular manifold that is on the cheap side? like ebay or the like? I wish I could afford a sethron, or "one off" piece but its just not possible right now with the budget, and the China manifolds seems to holdup decent for there price.

Im shooting for 500-600whp as the end result, so im trying to stay away from adapters on the stock manifold. seems like this would be a definite restriction at that power level, even tho some have done it.

any suggestions? what are you guys with higher power levels using?

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Buy an "ebay" divided t4 manifold, then cut out the divider between the scrolls or pay someone to cut the divided flange off and weld on an undivided flange

boostinprine

Nov 6, 2007
Carbondale, IL
^ this is more work than just swapping the flanges, the two sets of three tubes leading into the divided flange are not all grouped together. Granted you can cut down a few inches on the inside of the tubes and try to box that in, but that wouldnt look very nice in the end when its a wasp nest of plates and welds :p.

i was debating the cast pieces that are out there, but seems like the wastegates are always on the small side and that they only efficiently vent the 6th cylinder...