Ummm...me again

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
Not new the Supra or the community but have been very inactive for a few years to say the least. Just posting up to say hi again and try to get re-acquainted with everyone here. Since my hiatus the car has changed a little. I am moving from my 87 platform to a 90 white package turbo car. Am busy going through the 'new' car and putting the upgrade goodies I have been amassing over the last 4-5 years. Some of these I bought and do not remember what they are for ( suspension bushings I found in a box).

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Welcome back. I wasn't around when you were a while ago, but I do remember seeing your posts when I would go through an old thread. I would love to see pics of your old supra and the new one if you have any.

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
I have no pics of the new car. Honestly it isn't pic worthy yet. Maybe will start snapping some progress pics as I swap suspension and other pieces onto the car. Will start a build thread when I get the required pics.

I really do not remember what the avatar was. I remember it looked insanely creepy as it does now and I liked it. It does look rather dated now.