TX2K14 Group Dinner. Who's in?

What day should we host the TX2K14 Mk3 group dinner?

• Thursday Night

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
Hey all, I know I threatened last year to get a group dinner together for the Mk3 crew at TX2K14, and there's no better time than the present! I can think of a whole slew of restaurants that would be good, but we can wait on that decision until a little later.

*I appreciate the enthusiasm, but please do not vote in the poll unless you're actually going to be at TX2K14.*

Here are the options I see, and the pros/cons that came to mind:

Thursday:
Pros: Early in the meet, not too crazy, no time conflicts
Cons: Early in the meet, people may not have arrived yet

Friday (between dyno day and night meet, would have to eat somewhere near Sealy, there's a good BBQ joint that might work well):
Pros: Everyone should be there by Friday evening
Cons: Time is a little tight between dyno day and night meet, may be a mess trying to get in/out of the facility in a timely manner

Saturday:
Pros: Attendance should be good
Cons: Saturday night can be busy with other activities

Vote in the poll and comment if you can think of anything else. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of familiar and hopefully some new faces at the meet this year. Come find me at the ECUMaster booth, here's a little teaser of what's new with my car for the meet this year:

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
I could only vote for one, but am down for Thurs-Sat.

Thanks for coordinating this... Been a few years since we had a super-large group, like at PF Changs.