TX2K10 update

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
Lance-missed seeing you there, it was a great time! Watching the DFW guys caravan around made me realize we need to work on getting our Austin crew together more often. Jon and I get together quite a bit but I only seem to see you and the rest of the local guys for the cruises...

Round 2:

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Crap, thought this was the picture thread. This boys and girls is what happens when you don't get enough sleep and drink too much coffee...

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
Josh,

NA-T is Def what I'll be doing soon... Looking for a Daily Driver for right now.. Going to be selling all of my 7M stuff ASAP! it was great to see you and meet Courtney! Trent came down and was my savoir picking me up in Houston! He ended up using a trailor from one of his friends.. But thanks for all the help!

Lance.. Missed You Bud!

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
Good to see you again too and meet your wife (April? sorry bad with names), glad you guys got back ok. DD will definitely lower your stress level, I picked up a '90 Volvo wagon for $700 a few months back as a 2nd DD (4runner is pushing 300k) and it's been great. Of course I now have a 5.3L LSx truck motor and 4l60e as well as a swap kit for it because my friends are bad influences and find deals too good to pass up, but I'm trying to hold off until after the wedding in October :)

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
Thanks Romain! Its always nice knowing you just beat a $65k all wheel drive car out of the whole at a track where the playing field is even!

Josh.. the wife is Jen and her friend is April.. lol... but yeah going to look at some cars tomorrow... hopefully snag one up.. hopefully this gs 300 is in good shape!

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
frontierguy25;1537366 said:
Josh.. the wife is Jen and her friend is April.. lol... but yeah going to look at some cars tomorrow... hopefully snag one up.. hopefully this gs 300 is in good shape!

Makes more sense now that Brandon has been talking to April on the phone lol...

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
Got me a 07 Trailblazer with V8, Sunroof and ................ TOW PACKAGE!!!!!! Going to have 1 bad ass MK3 very soon!!!

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
Nice! Probably better to tow a broken MKIII with than a GS300 :) Got your message last night, was at Courtney's most of the weekend and my phone died, try to give you a call sometime this week.

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
Rich.. LOL!! It was nice to finally meet you... send me your paypal so I can send money for the 7M killing wires... LOL! thanks again... They only have 3 drag passes on them and that's it...

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

suprakid24;1541430 said:
Nice, looks like it was fun out there.

Not as fun as last year... we had several mk3's runnin last year in class 2... but it was fun.. just freaking cold!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
frontierguy25;1541778 said:
Rich.. LOL!! It was nice to finally meet you... send me your paypal so I can send money for the 7M killing wires... LOL! thanks again... They only have 3 drag passes on them and that's it...

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Not as fun as last year... we had several mk3's runnin last year in class 2... but it was fun.. just freaking cold!

How many ran this year compared to last? IIRC, last year people were getting sunburned, but this year, it was cold? lol

Also, why the engine failure?

Duane

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
dok33;1535961 said:
Lance-missed seeing you there, it was a great time! Watching the DFW guys caravan around made me realize we need to work on getting our Austin crew together more often. Jon and I get together quite a bit but I only seem to see you and the rest of the local guys for the cruises...

Let me know when You get a Austin crew together. I live in San Marcos Its a short trip to Austin. I hang with The San Antonio crew. We get together about once a month. We have about 10 MkIIIs.

frontierguy25 Sorry to hear about your engine. But congrats on the kill.

Maybe I'll be able to make it next year.

Last edited:

frontierguy25

Mar 26, 2007
TX
upgradedsupra;1541803 said:
How many ran this year compared to last? IIRC, last year people were getting sunburned, but this year, it was cold? lol

Also, why the engine failure?

Duane

Last year we had 3 classes.. class 2 was awesome 8 supras, more than the mkiv classes! We got sun burnt last year... this year it was great on Friday wore shorts and was 70 then rained all day sat then Sunday was windy as hell and about 45.... but overall was very fun... we had 4 in class 1 and 5 in class 2

Rodknock killed it.. got low on oil but couldn't see the leak but I've ran this event so many times... this year I just wanted to have fun and actually do good...

Going to swap in a 2j ge and slap on a turbo and have some fun at 650 rwhp...