tSoG gets supra, joins forum

T

tSoG-87supra

well, I have lurked for a bit, and I have to say that once activated that search button can be mighty handy. So there isnt much to say about me, that I would like to tell anyways, so how about I tell you a little about the car.

s/he is a 1987 NA White Supra. body is in real nice shape, two very minor dents, unfortunately the hood seal went out years ago and there are a few bits of rust in the engine compartment.
currently at around 85K miles
bad valve seals burning oil at about 1 quart every 3k miles
all stock, and mostly original (radio, amp, speakers have been upgraded)

probably getting put up for the winter, while I save money for a full rebuild.
some goals I have for the new supra include an upgrade of the basic NA-T turning my 200hp at the crank into 450+rwhp. I would like to keep the GE block, and pistons if possible, and I would like the ability to run ethanol, at some point.

I know how much of a crime it is to post "hey i gots me a new car!!!!" without any pictures, but right now there is not money for a digicam. sorry folks, but I can set up a "get tSoG a digicam" paypal donation page if ya'll need pictures that bad :-D

oh and by the way, thanks for having me.
tSoG

T

tSoG-87supra

what I want and what actually happens may be two very different things
and I did say pistons IF POSSIBLE did I not? :)
I also want my car to have wings, so it can fly, and the propellor can do double duty when I switch to submarine mode and chill with fishies. <-- that doesnt mean you have to laugh at me while pointing at the search button.

(note: this reply was all in good fun, and in no way is it intended to be mean, naughty or spiteful)
tSoG

T

tSoG-87supra

FYI da87soup: it's not Tsog, it is tSoG
emphasis is not on the 't' but rather the 'S' and 'G'

the answer to "how do I have zero posts?" lies within this "http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28699" and also within the fact that until I start collecting parts for my NA-T conversion I can get away with just using the search button, but I will reply to a post if I feel I can add something helpful to the topic.

have a pleasant evening

tSoG

T

tSoG-87supra

I wouldnt say that I am a saint, or a kid, but thanks for the compliment. if u wud like i cud talk w/o punctuation n i cud use teh bad spellings and grammers n ask questions like what year is my 87 supra or possibly does my supra run on diesel where can i buy blinker fluid autozone said it was on back order i could blame my lack of capitalization on broken shift keys and punctuation on something having 2 do wif being a l33t h4x0r or somethin, but I would like to get answers to solve problems instead of "Holy run on sentence batman!" or just get completely ignored for asking a question, using poor grammar, that has been answered already. waste of bandwidth IMHO, then again considering I am not really adding much, if anything, to this thread it is quite possible I am just as bad. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, and I hope to run into you in the future, maybe someday I will even have more than 0 posts

tSoG

T

tSoG-87supra

well I did just type out a 10 minute long speech/rant based mostly on large doses of caffeine and a severe lack of sleep with healthy amounts of sarcasm but it gave me an error message when I clicked "post reply" and lost the whole damn thing, so in a nutshell don't rant while sleepy and overly caffeinated, or possibly save your ranting before you click post in case of errors, and please continue thinking I am a saint, so you over look any flaws I may or may not have, such as double posting, or generally sounding like an idiot :-D

tSoG

T

tSoG-87supra

ah well, I am not a whore because I still have 0 post count :-D