Trippled My Horsepower Since The last Dyno

queenskid926

Tires yeling @ every Lite
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
Fuzz420;1446850 said:
Yea i was granny shifting. Its not my fault,i have too much fuel between shift and it bogs.After the dyno its doing better but still bogs a little on speed shift.

Queenskids-Ive been on this setup for the last year, my w-58 is taking 400whp nicely.I have the spec stage 3+, which is a non puck disk, but this thing is very harsh and chatters like mad. At the track i did not dump the clutch. I slipped the clutch hard and tryed to roll in slightly

What was your et and mph?

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
congrats again aaron! once we get your boost control figured out and my laptop hooked up we can smooth out your curve better. if you look again at the sheet you can see how power vs afr is very similar. of course the boost fluctations is a big part of the cause. either way, should be able to obtain more power under the curve :)

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
dbsupra90;1446998 said:
congrats again aaron! once we get your boost control figured out and my laptop hooked up we can smooth out your curve better. if you look again at the sheet you can see how power vs afr is very similar. of course the boost fluctations is a big part of the cause. either way, should be able to obtain more power under the curve :)
Thanks dave. Ill try playing with my laptop some more and see if i can get it to communicate with the maft pro. Once that boost issue is fixed and i get that low end midrange power my tires are going to be mad at me.

Quin;1447006 said:
Car pulls really nicely on the street, I was impressed. Congrats on the numbers bud!

Thanks Quin. After we got it off the dyno, it was pulling even harder. :naughty:

supraguru05

Offical SM Expert: Suspension & Vehicle Dynamic
SM Expert
Dec 16, 2005
louisville ky
Fuzz420;1446769 said:
I guess yall missed the part where she ran down the 1/8 mile track ;)

I think the w-58 is tougher than they give it credit for

i wouldnt say ran down the 1/8th mile looked like a crawl :biglaugh:

gobutai

Dec 22, 2009
TX
feels good don't it, hehe... I know the feeling. I went from a basically stock motor Integra RS to my newly acquired 91 Supra Turbo with mods on it. Talk about being on opposite ends of the spectrum. Congrats man - now tune away...

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
gobutai;1497044 said:
feels good don't it, hehe... I know the feeling. I went from a basically stock motor Integra RS to my newly acquired 91 Supra Turbo with mods on it. Talk about being on opposite ends of the spectrum. Congrats man - now tune away...

Thanks for the bump, this brings back good times :D

Yea it feels great, like night and day.

empera;1497050 said:
nice job...enjoy it

Much appreciated, and i have been i drive it like i rented it :biglaugh: