To SM from Ryan

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
His parents should be fined or punished for child neglect. Childhood obesity is not a laughing matter. That kid will have problems the rest of his life. He'll be made fun of, he'll be at a higher risk of diabetes, but hey, he was cute when he was young.

sorry for the buzz kill.

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
umm yeah just to let you guys know.. the kid is like that not because he is fat..he is on a special treatment for kidney problems that may take his life.. he was on a few tv shows for expiremental treatmens and one of those new doctor shows..

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
This video is ridiculous because everyone goes around posting it and then bitches that the kid has cancer or some shit when everyone laughs. The shit is funny/creepy/whatever you want to see it as. George carlin was funny and he is dead now. Doesnt make a difference! Its not some kind of touching survivor story that were laughing at its a funny looking kid singing in a funny voice and obviously someone posted it for people to laugh at

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I don't know why it bothers me like it does unless it's because I fight with it with my oldest daughter. She isn't obese, but she's overweight and not because I don't watch what she eats. It kills me to have to tell my daughter that I love very much, that she can't have a piece of cake or some more french fries, or whatever. I have to be the bad guy, but it's for her own good. Until they get old enough to make intelligent decisions, it's the parents responsibility to keep them from making stupid ones. Again, sorry for the buzz kill. You may now return to your regularly scheduled fat kid video.

Let's be sure and keep it civil also. The OP was only posting what he thought was funny. No harm in that, although it should have been posted in this thread.
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68523