TN Supra meet

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Gauging interest if any of us TN Supra owners would like to get together one last time this year. The weather is getting worse and nice days of driving our toys are getting few and far between now. Let me know what everyone thinks. There are a ton of nice places to have lunch around here and traffic in this area is not anywhere near as bad as Nashville. We could either do lunch or dinner and then take a cruise to show off the cars. Just shoot me some ideas of where and when. I was thinking maybe the 30th which is next Friday. If we do a dinner, then after that there is a car meeting every Friday near the mall which is usually over run with Subaru STis. Let's see how many we can get together and have some fun.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
So I'm guessing there is noone on here that wants to get one last meet together? Anybody that doesn't mind a drive to Nashville area ( Clarksville 40 miles west ). I can set up a few things to do for dinner and what not.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I would have suggested Nashville but with traffic on a Friday evening.....To hell with that. I would rather wake up in the morning with face sewn to the carpet. lmao

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
91Supra313;1761100 said:
I would have suggested Nashville but with traffic on a Friday evening.....To hell with that. I would rather wake up in the morning with face sewn to the carpet. lmao

Huh? Stay out of the city and it isn't bad at all. From 5-6:30pm is rush hour but after that it's not bad at all.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
So I guess we live in one of the areas where the Supra owners keep to themselves. I know of about 4 people on this site that live within 10 miles of me. Mario is in Nashville, and 1 more for sure in Ashland City. Mods go ahead and delete this thread due to lack of interest. I'm not going to bother spending the time arranging things. Mario if you would like to meet up sometime, give me a shout. 931-249-5018.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Mods won't delete the thread, no need too. I think the biggest issue is that only a few people in TN own supras, I honestly see only a few other ones around in the nashville area, and I drive a LOT.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I have seen other then John ( fastrac64 or something like that on here ) probably 6 other Supras in my area alone. There are like 4 on Ft Campbell which is like 5 miles away. Even a meet with 5 Supras is still a huge presence at a meet and greet with other tuners. Especially all the STi owners around here that think they are gods. I'm still up for it tomorrow evening if you want to come out and anyone else who isn't busy wants to join. I know there are others on here and in the area that have read this but haven't said anything. Just shoot me a text Mario if you want to come on down this way for a beer or a cruise or something.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I know there are a few people over there in Chattanooga. I wish there were more Supra owners over here in this area that wanted to get together and hang out. Right now there are 2 of us that get together on a semi-regular basis.