Time to showoff my supra!~

Eric_Odie

Apr 17, 2005
Fremont, Ca.
www.cardomain.com
i agree very nice it is! -_^ haha i'll definetly keep up the good work! water pump are so expensive for our cars! sheesh...118 that's with toyota warranty. well i guess if you think about it, it's around the usual cost, but that's a lot to me haha.

i'm still trying to figure out why my speedometer isn't working. anyone have an idea? or anything to look for?

just water pump and speedometer to go! after that all fixed!

Eric_Odie

Apr 17, 2005
Fremont, Ca.
www.cardomain.com
haha i didn't even notice that i didn't take any engine bay pics. i'll take osme on my next update! if my homeboy comes through with his steam cleaner then i'm gonna steam clean it then take pics!

yeah the wheels are very shiny! i like'em! hehe after i took the pics i put a fresh coat of polish, made them even more shiny! only thing i dislike is the weight of the 'sawblades'

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Very nice car, black Supra's are the best!

I love this pic, hahaha
824694_1_full.jpg

Eric_Odie

Apr 17, 2005
Fremont, Ca.
www.cardomain.com
that one and the sleepy eye one are my favorite!

the hard thing with that pic is that since i had the hazard on i had to time it to get it in the pic and like since my camera pauses for a split second before it snaps the picture i ended missing it a few times haha =P

:update:
i'm going to post the pics tomorrow, but like 25 minutes ago i finished smoking my front turn signals! my plan for tomorrow is smoke the side markers. and if i have enough spray paint and the time smoke the tail lights ^_^