This is for Alex91mk3 only........

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You aren't Alex91Mk3 or IJ and Nate, Y13, HCharger......what are you doing looking here. J.K.

Here's the pictures you wanted Alex. I didn't know how to upload them into a private message so I did it this way. Hope this helps with your decision.......lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Your opinion does not count on this thread, cause you wasn't suppose to be looking!!!!! Your testimony is inadmissable in court..............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If you look at his avitar, it looks almost the same as mine. He was wanting to see what his car would look like with the clear signal. He pm'd me and asked me to take a picture of it up close. I couldn't upload the pictures in a pm so I did this. You were warned, so now I must ban you. You left me no other option. You are now banned!

O.K. I hope you learned your lesson. You are now unbanned, but on house arrest and temporary probation........................lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I would, but I can't leave the house or I'll set mine off and have a one way ticket to Jefferson County courthouse. Why do you think I'm on here so much?......................:biglaugh:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
suprahero said:
Your opinion does not count on this thread, cause you wasn't suppose to be looking!!!!! Your testimony is inadmissable in court..............:biglaugh:
And he farted! Look... :evil2: :evil2: :evil2:

OneJoeZee said:
your lip is broken!
Yeah really Jay, get that fixed...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It's really not broken, it's that cheap ass camera I own. It just randomly erases images. I really have a bomex three hole lip on there and my camera just won't pick it up..................:biglaugh:

The next thing I get for my car is going to be a lip and turbo A duct..............very soon.