Thanks Big Daddy & MIR

besttrans

Supramania Contributor
Jun 18, 2006
Springfield MA
Thank you MIR and Jason Miller for putting on a fantastic Import V.S. Domestic event!! This past year we took our 87 supra to Vegas, Texas, Atco, Etown, Lebanon Valley, New England Dragway, and a few others and MIR was by far one of the best prepped and maintained track. If there was a spill it was cleaned up within seconds and would pull your shoes off if you stepped in it.

Big Daddy and Prestige are by far the greatest group of racers i've ever met. Every event i've been to with them they bail me out of trouble. From split intercooler hoses in Vegas to -4 pressure lines in Maryland their trailer has it all. VJ, Jason and Chris are the best group of guys you'll ever race with. They always lend a hand to a fellow racer! Make sure to stop by and talk to these guys if your ever at an event with them. Ask questions and get advice on your build or tune. If there is one thing ive learned over the past year it's "Do what Big Daddy tells you"

Rich Homer and his crew from N.C. "Majestic" is another team that shows and proves a 6 speed car can Run!!

We showed up with my 87 Supra and right off the trailer ran a 9.57 @ 141mph. Any other event I would have qualified in the top 10 for a street class. But not at the World Cup Finals, I got bumped by a f%cking honda civic!! Fortunately someone got booted or broke so I slipped in at the 16 spot in Wild Street. Just to get my ass handed to me by a woman in a yellow mustang with a stuffed tweety bird in the passenger seat. I ran a 9.556 to her 9.556 but she treed the shit out of me. I could not get over how FAST these cars ran. 8 second street hondas and air cooled beetles, 7 second Vipers and Supras, God knows how many Mustangs in the 6's 7's & 8's. And not to mention "Kenneth" the 72 Datsun 13B #1 Qualifier with a 7.2 @ 182 in the radial vs modified class. Next year if your car runs in the 10's stay home it is gonna be bad ass!!!! Good-by 87 supra, hello 71 Toyota Crown.

Shawn Cassady
Best Transmissions

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Good stuff Shawn. Get that Crown done so we can shake it down. I got some other stuff to ask you about too, so when is a good time this week to call you?

MRSUPRA

Apr 11, 2005
Maryland
Let me add that this was one of the best racing events that I have ever been to. I have been to many events at MIR over the years including all of the worldcups, but this was by far the best. The amount of fast cars was incredible. And the Supra turnout was the best Iv'e ever seen. If anyone is on the east coast or close and wants to see one of the best racing events in the country, don't miss this one next November.

I also briefly talked to BigDaddy. Very nice guy..

Shawn, I also talked to you on Saturday. Didn't really introduce my self. But I told you that I have a 92 supra. Talked to your friend too. Anyway, hope you don't get rid of the car. But if you do and don't part it out, PM me, I might be interested.

StrikeIS

Apr 1, 2009
Va
I knew I should have went. I went last year and it was great, but from what I heard this year was even better.

gonzy tunning

Dec 6, 2006
new jersey
damn you wen't to all this show last year.....that have to b fun..i always c u at atco
next year i c you at atco...good luck with ur next car bro