Texas jdm engine dealers

jesse_rc1991

May 29, 2012
austin
anyone have any information on which is a good place in texas to get a jdm 2jzgte. ive found some places in dallas that ive been looking into such as "texas jdm engines" , "ALN JDM Auto Motors" , "JDM Engine corp" ,and "dallas jdm" motors." all of these are in dallas tx and my first choice ALN JDM auto motors, but like i said anyone have any info or expirences with these dealers. also open to anywhere else in texas. thanks

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
I got my 1j from Jdm engine corp.

If a place is close to you just go pick one up in person

jesse_rc1991

May 29, 2012
austin
thats what i plan on doing, since im in austin i wanted to check out the places in dallas but was wondering if anyone had any info from the businesses ive provided.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Check JDM Engine Corp's ebay feedback. IIRC it is really good. Might be thinking another company though. Shame JHot isn't around anymore though, they were in Denton briefly...

525gte

Sep 19, 2011
hoquiam
I also got my 1j thru jdmengine corp. Motor was in great shape and complete not missing anything. . The compression was great and the inside of the engine was also in great shape. They also went out of their way to. Help me out with a plug that I needed .

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
I got my 2j from these guys ALN JDM Auto Motors, no problems and we even made the deal on the 4th of July. He happened to be in the office so a customer could pick an engine up since it was his only day off.

jesse_rc1991

May 29, 2012
austin
ive read some bad reviews on jdm engines corp but if you guys say so ill check into then. nice to hear that sln jdm auto motors are good ppl too as that was my first choice for getting a 2jz. thanks for the tips guys, good info

ImporT_ProphetZ

Jan 28, 2011
3o3
Sorry to bring up an old post, but do not order from these guys. I order an engine from them and the cylinder walls was rusted and pitted. Leak down test on 2 cylinders was 40%. It was a bad decision because my normal engine supplier was out of stock on this particular engine.