Teals '89 Supra Thread Complete Tear down

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
4/23/09

Well! I have come a long way. The '89 Is almost completely striped now.

The interior floor boards are rusted quite a bit, and the inner rear quarters are shot. I am taking the wiring out now, and basically everything. This build will end up like some of the long ass ones on here.

It's 2:04, and I have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow.

Pic's will be added, you will be amazed..

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
BAD NEWS.

I found holes in my floor boards, and also teh rear 1/4's are shot. Even near the upper strut tower they're shot. I have no idea why it got this bad. The rear bumper support is shot and where the bumper cover on the rear holds on that mount is gone..

I am parting out the '89 now, and it has a lot of mint parts, and a good running motor.

The good news is, I can now buy a ( Nice ) supra that won't require body work. I think i made a mistake and jumped on this Supra way to fast, and now I have to take responsibility and get rid of it. It is all parted out. I have all the parts so Pm me if you need anything.

A parts thread will be started later tonight.

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
suprahero;1304607 said:
Sorry to hear about the carnage Eathan.

You know what Jay it is all good. I am still going to purchase another Supra. This time though, it will be targa top, and it will be 5-speed, as well as '89 +.
I guess I was too anxious to get a Supra that I over looked the real issues the car had, I also didn't see all the issues.

I will be back with #8 soon.

:)

Eathen