Supra Waste Gate Size Turbo size URGENT!!!!!

AllStreet

Banned
Feb 3, 2008
Michigan
I need to know what size wastegate I need for this turbo on my supra with a 3" exahust

* CAPABLE OF 300-400 HORSEPOWER
* CAPABLE OF 25-35 PSI OUTPUT AT PEAK POWER PERFORMANCE
* EXTERNAL WASTEGATE
* OIL COOLED
* TURBO FLANGE: T4
* 3" INLET 2" OUTLET
* COMPUTER BALANCED INDIVIDUALLY
* COMPRESSOR
INDUCER: 52.8mm
EXDUCER: 75.5mm
TRIN: 49
A/R: 0.50
* TURBINE
INDUCER: 57.8mm
EXDUCER: 73.4mm
TRIN: 62
A/R: 0.63
?
Inlet 3" Outlet 2" Bearing Wet Floating Bearings Oil Inlet 1/8 NPT Oil Inlet Flange Standard T3/T4 Flange, Swaps 350 WHP Working Pressure: 25~30 PSI Compressor .50 A/R Compressor Turbine .63 A/R Turbine Compressor Wheel .57 T Compressor Wheel
Exducer: 3"
Inducer:2" Turbine Wheel Exducer: 2.2"
Inducer:2.58" Hot Side .58 5 Bolt Standard Hot Side Works for
Perfect for any 4-6 cylinder.
Mitsubishi Eclipse, Honda Civic, Prelude, Integra, Ford 2.3L Turbo Etc.

Thank you respond as quickly as you can.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Congratulations on c/p an ebay ad.

How much boost do you plan on running? Generally speaking, the more boost you run, the smaller of a wastegate you can get away with.

FlikRacing

Banned
Apr 2, 2008
Michigan
GrimJack;994268 said:
wtf? :icon_evil, not asking any questions of the OP, exactly how?

Uh I don't really know what you're saying there, but I just talked to Jeremy ( AllStreet ) Over the phone and we discussed all of his supporting mods. I just added that, no one replied, and he has a 44mm Wastegate right now on his running car and it is fine, lol

FlikRacing

Banned
Apr 2, 2008
Michigan
GrimJack;994317 said:
What I'm saying is, without the discussion that shows the reasoning, the end result is misleading for future readers.

Ahh, man Im' sorry about that didn't seem like anyone was really reading it, sorry about that.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Not to worry, I don't crucify people... unless they refuse to learn.

Whenever anyone posts (well, outside of OT, where it shouldn't matter) it would help a LOT if they always considered the following:
- Will this help the OP
- Will this help future members when they find this thread with the search function
- Will members even be able to search for this thread? For instance, if I've spelled a key word incorrectly, or used the wrong term, this will never show up.