Supra spotted on Law and Order!

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
White turbo supra spotted on Law and Order at 3:26 PM Central Time. Located driving being Detectives Logan and Brisco in the episode investigating the murder of a gay politation named Durbin.

It was a very brief shot, but it was long enough to make a positive identification

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
I love the feeling that you get when you're watching some random show and suddenly "HOLY SHIT! A SUPRA! EVERYBODY LOOK!"

Of course, everyone thinks we're insane after that, but still...

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
^lol. that or when you see one on the road.

i was watching that but was on the the other channel with law and order so i missed it.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Neodeuccio;1489032 said:
I love the feeling that you get when you're watching some random show and suddenly "HOLY SHIT! A SUPRA! EVERYBODY LOOK!"

Of course, everyone thinks we're insane after that, but still...

YES YES YES

I did that when I saw the Supra in Joe Dirt and on Home Improvement (plus I made threads here..:biglaugh:)

boricua114

Boostin Good Lately
haha my little sister and brother do it, they see a probe and call it a supra >=(
but i do freak out when i see another supra drive past, I saw one and i tried to make a right turn to catch up with it but there was a truck in my way

dasalvykidd

Sep 1, 2009
516 Long Island
i may be wrong but i think in that new state farm insurance commercial therea a supra that crashed into some white car it was a quick shot thou not positive

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
There's a white 88 with a roof rack on leathal weapon 2! It's in the scene when they drive out of drivethrough of subway. I saw it the other night and got so excited I almost had a ceasure.