Supra MKIII brother needs your help finding 7M-GTE gurus

ZoranC

May 2, 2005
Los Angeles
I got a call from guy that bought my MKIII. It seems he experienced temperature suddenly going up after approximately 25 mile ride.

He is afraid it might be head gasket and needs help as he does not know these cars, plus shop might not have experience with MKIIIs so he needs whatever it turns out to be diagnosed right and done as inexpensively and as competently as possible because he is as far made from money as majority of people out there is, especially nowadays.

I have already tried to help him through this by giving him engine rebuild gasket kit and Cometic MLS head gasket I had laying around.

What I am trying to ask from community is if you could, in the spirit of season and community solidarity, help him by hooking him up with 7M-GTE gurus in Los Angeles area that would handle this while keeping cost as low as possible.

Also, if somebody could put me in touch with guy whose name was SupraNick, as I lost contact with him, that too would be very much appreciated.

Your posts here and/or PMs will be appreciated, thank you!

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
SupraNick checkin' in.

Hands down take it over to Jose @ Kaizen Motorsports. Honest guy and knows the mk3 better than anyone else. 1 of only 3 i would ever let touch my car. he posts here as "Soapra" and has a subsection on the forum here too. His new shop location is in Anaheim off the 57 and 91 freeways. Hit him up!