Supra Meet Richmond Va June 14th

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Of course I question YOUR work. Leaving that damn bolt on the underside... "Oh yeah, it'll just slid off, just use a hammer first, cuz there aren't any bolts on there!" Bull Shit. :sarcasm: :biglaugh:

OK, so apparently tonight there is a supra party at my house! You're all welcome, just bring some beer and food and all will be well. I've got computer, big screen tv, pool table, etc. Just someone please bring a game console for that big screen. My little bros took there's to Puerto Rico.

I'm off work at 10pm so if you feel like showing up just text me 757-621-5084. I know it's late and last minute but hey, the invitation's there :biglaugh: We'll set a better one for next week sometime. Maybe friday. Hopefully I'll be off by 6pm *crosses fingers*

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
BY THE WAY. I love actually running right for once :love: :evil2: :love:

And to be random - I was sitting at my computer playing The Witcher the other day and found a tick on my temple.... Needless to say, no trace of it exists in this world any longer. Not a speck... First one ever. I hate them.

panblackrose;1058132 said:
Of course I question YOUR work. Leaving that damn bolt on the underside... "Oh yeah, it'll just slid off, just use a hammer first, cuz there aren't any bolts on there!" Bull Shit. :sarcasm: :biglaugh:

Josh said he already took care of those, so I didn't bother to check. I mean... it's not my car! hahahaha. Me and dustin found hammers to be the best tool for your car:evil2:

P.S. let's stop jacking this thread.

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
panblackrose;1060490 said:
So it is confirmed. I have this friday off. SUPRA PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!!

Just might have to check it out if I get the car running right. F-in OBX regulartor(aeromotive replica) diaphram leaks like a civ and was putting 40psi of fuel directly into #5 and 6. Only ran for a no longer then a minute but hope it did not wash them! But should be good to go by then!

Seth

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
sethron71;1060658 said:
Just might have to check it out if I get the car running right. F-in OBX regulartor(aeromotive replica) diaphram leaks like a civ and was putting 40psi of fuel directly into #5 and 6. Only ran for a no longer then a minute but hope it did not wash them! But should be good to go by then!

Seth

Starbucks?:evil2: LOL

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
sethron71;1060680 said:
O shit better idea! Totally forgot about that...lmao!! Wonder if she will be there! Hey Chris you ever go out downtown?

Seth

Im actually about to go downtown right now.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Well, running or not, everyone is welcome. Check the Party thread for details. I might even make it a twice a month thing or something

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Yes, but there was no answer. I was hoping to speed it up with a bump :biglaugh:

I'll make sure there is fried chicken, buffalo wings, AND blue cheese! :sarcasm:

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Umm nevermind on those coilovers. I was talking to Wiisass and he said they were prob not good coilovers. Oh well I do have some mkiii 5 spokes if somone local wants them for cheap:biglaugh: