Supra 1G-GTE HKS Stroker Kit

supragt30

Nov 4, 2011
Famagusta , Cyprus
Hello ,

I own a 1988 model Toyota Supra mk3 with 1G-GTE 2.0liter 6cylinder twinturbo engine. The car is now converted into a gt30 single turbo. But unfortunately I need new head gaskets.. The engine is opened , and we see that the current one is 1mm. I need a performance head gasket to stand high pressures. I am looking for a head gasket around 2mm thick.

The case is that I don't know whether the other 1G engines use the same gaskets. For example I am able to find 1GFE head gaskets but 1GGTE head gaskets are nowhere !!

Now , I need 1GGTE head gasket, oil pump and con rod + main rod bearings. I see that ACL does not provide exact rod bearings for 1GGTE but is it possible to adapt 3SGTE main rod bearings? And, some other size that fits con rod bearings from ACL?

Also, I want to upgrade the engine once, and interested in HKS stroker kit which makes the engine almost 2.4liters and achieves high performance with single turbo..

I am looking for HKS stroker kit, if anyone supply here I am ready to negotiate and pay the price immediately.. Also I am looking for performance head gasket + ACL bearings for 1G-GTE..

Please help me finding these parts, as 1G-GTE's are very very rare !!

Thanks...

mytmk3

Oct 16, 2007
christchurch
hey mate the US didn't get 1g's your best bet for info is try on supraforums.com.au or toymods.org.au as even though they are still mostly ripped out inplace of 2j's I still see parts and questions come up for them there good luck

Typhoon

Jun 30, 2007
ACT
1 Giggity's aren't known for headgasket issues, I'd be tempted to run a stock type composition gasket.
I personally wouldn't stroke the 1 Giggity, it's a real spinner in stock form, enhance top end power.

arsupra1

Aug 21, 2013
nc
there is a person selling 1ggte cooper gasket for high boost on ebay and they are really good I just received mine today and it fits perfect cant wait to do the oring and install it .