Super monitor and Maft-pro

Aug 13, 2005
Alberta
Hey

I was wondering if anybody knows if when using a Maft-pro, if the super monitors will still work correctly. The reason is that I want to get both but if the Maft-pro will prevent the monitor from being accurate or work then I dont really see the point in getting one.

Also I know this is off topic, but if you get bigger injectors and an FPR does that affect the super monitor.

Thanks for your time.

Aug 13, 2005
Alberta
is this possible? would there not be some extra programming involved to scroll the screen and display the functions. But ya that would be very cool. and intergrate the button to adjust settings, limited tho it may be. maybe simple things like boost adjustment and what not. think it is possible?

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
It would probably be more realistic to replace the supramonitor's screen with another screen of the same dimensions that would be compatible with the MAFT-Pro and had scrolling capabilities and other functions built in already.

Selz202

More than Regular Member
May 1, 2005
Black Diamond Wa
drjonez said:
once you make ANY mods, the SM if going to read incorrectly.

How would that be? I would think it would only lose its accuracy once you start changing fuel. IE: increasing injector sizing.

Tim