Street Racing Lulz

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Nippon-teku;1485294 said:
Damn..thats crazy. A similar situation happened to me before, only difference is, it was my dad that ticket my ass. For real, my own father gave me a damn speeding ticket, can you believe that? And then when I got home, that man had the nerver to ask me, how was your day? Needless to say I know what his UC car looks like so i hardly drive the Supra fast anymore. We all know we had that one moment in time, when there is the urge squeezing it for a quick minute just because you know the power is there. But trust me, your heart skips a beat and you get that pucker effect when you see those blue & red lights in the rear view mirror.
It's at least a little reassuring to know that there are still impartial cops out there.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
SupraMario;1485930 said:
Why? The kid deserved it.

The officer in question witnessed wreckless endangerment.
The officer in question witnessed speeding.
The officer in question witnessed unsafe starts and marking the pavement.

Why he did not charge the perp with these crimes is beyond me. He chose to charge the perp with "Exhibition of speed", one of the hardest tickets to prove.

So you expect him to bend over and say "Hey judge, just stick it in here!".

Our entire system is based upon an adversarial relationship between the prosecution and defense. You plea & you bargain. You throw yourself on the mercy of the court and you're going to get fucked 9 times out to 10.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Supracentral;1485935 said:
The officer in question witnessed wreckless endangerment.
The officer in question witnessed speeding.
The officer in question witnessed unsafe starts and marking the pavement.

Why he did not charge the perp with these crimes is beyond me. He chose to charge the perp with "Exhibition of speed", one of the hardest tickets to prove.

So you expect him to bend over and say "Hey judge, just stick it in here!".

Our entire system is based upon an adversarial relationship between the prosecution and defense. You plea & you bargain. You throw yourself on the mercy of the court and you're going to get fucked 9 times out to 10.

Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing? I'm lost lol

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
SupraMario;1485957 said:
Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing? I'm lost lol

The guy is a complete tool. But honestly being complete tool isn't (and shouldn't be) illegal. He should be charged for crimes he committed. But he'd be a fool if he didn't mount some sort of defense.

If you want to see what happens when you pass "being a tool" laws, take a look at the bullshit "hoon" laws in Austraila. Applied with the intention that they were passed for, they will be fine. But that's not what will happen. They will use it as an excuse to fuck people sideways.

Never let your sense of outrage override your ability to discern right from wrong...