Felpro Head Gasket

GTE Electronics
91 Pump Gas
Timing at 10 degree's
Stock NA Cams
Stock NA Pistons
N/A LSD Diff (Pulls hard off the line)
140,000 miles on original engine

1/4 mile next week, before when I was N/A all stock but exhaust I ran a 16.9 @ 83 hoping to bring that time down..

I was quite lean up top above 4000 RPM but was able to get the AFR at 11.5 at full boost.. We had to max the SAFC Neo out to +50 correction up at those RPM's I think my fuel filter is plugged so I just picked up a new one to replace im pretty sure its the original on the car now with 140k so we'll see what that does

p1634753_1.jpg

Here are the videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDoBR07ZtlQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu6qrpXdSqA

Thanks

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
EDIT: This dyno graph is way low.. This run was in 2nd gear.. We will re do it in 3rd gear for a 1:1 ratio and also the torque converter doesn't fully lock up in 2nd gear.. So my numbers are off by about 60-70

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Thanks IJ, Cant wait to re dyno it again in 3rd with the torque converter locked..

Mecevans: That is the stock down pipe but with the catalytic converter cut out and a pipe welded in instead.. It has 1 high flow catalytic converter and 2.5 inch exhaust

Thanks Shaeff :)

Here is a pull today on the street basically spinning 1st and 2nd after re street tuning it with the new fuel filter in and the SAFC re initialized.. Something went wrong and wasn't giving correction but its fixed now and AFR holds steady in the low to mid 11's at all RPM ranges above 3000 at full boost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYSYtf_uAt4

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Yes it is.. Sorry lol we checked it with another auto meter gauge and its actually dead on accurate lol so it was worth the 14.00 I got it on sale for lol

I just changed the Injector resistor and fuel pump resistor to the turbo model and it made a big difference.. I boost a lb higher now.. I didn't think they were different so I swapped them anyways to see if there was a difference and wow..

Yes those are Sawblades on 225/50R16 Federal Ziex

kikdurazz

what's the birdcage for?
Apr 1, 2005
winnipeg
At +50 correction on the SAFC what the hell was the timing doing. Figure it woulda went boom with that much correction under boost.

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
I am pretty sure it is the fuel pump resistor causing my lean at high rpm problems.. I checked and the part numbers are different on them comparing a 88 turbo one to a 88 non turbo one.. We will log the AFR tomorrow with the new resistor installed and see how it does. No detonation and AFR's held rock solid at 11.3-11.6