stock 1jz twins upgrade?

suprakid93

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Sterling IL
Ok so i had a 7mgte before and now i have a 1jz to drop in my car. I know alot of people turn the ct26 into a bigger turbo by upgrading the compressor wheel and turbine wheel. I wanna do this with the stock 12b turbos on the 1jz. Not as big but i wanna know if you can upgrade the wheels. I wanna keep the stock twin look but not be stock inside. Sleeper!! ;) but im not sure if you can or how much so shoot me a pm and let me know what everyone thinks of the idea or if it would work. OR if you know anyone that does that.
Thanks!!
AJ

Last edited:

suprakid93

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Sterling IL
i did find a place that does is but i just wanna know what the highest hp someone has pushed or what the max for efficiency for and upgraded 12b or 12a turbo. I wanna hit about 550 maybe 600. Didnt knows if it would even be possible with them upgraded. Just throw me your opinion please.

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Please read my ct26, ct12, ct20 upgrades thread.

Then let me know when you want to order...... =P

suprakid93

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Sterling IL
haha thanks it will be a little while till i do it but i wanted to make sure that was possbile to do. Its not to exspensive either. Do you know how much hp they will put out with the ugrade?