SRT4 Vs 88T drag strip run

Justin727

T-virus infected
:wave: Well I wasn't planning on driving my supra because I will be taking the motor out next weekend and do some freshening up with some extras. Anyways buddy asked me to come out to the dragstrip and bs with him! So I headed out there and watched what was all running! Bunch of rice and then some good ol american muscle!
I finally decide why not take a crack at the track before i put the supra to sleep! Go tech in and get in line!!! keep in mine i ran a 13.8 @ 102 with 18 Lbs in the tires and a fairly cool night! Tonight i ran on 35lbs and it was f*cking HOT!!!(worn out Kumho 711's. bah)

The SRT4 and I stage and you can hear the anouncer go AHHHH Turbo Charged cars!!! All my buddies near the side of the track said They couldn't hear the SRT4 once i started to burn em! Well the light turns green and I start spinning most of 1st as the SRT4 also spins but not nearly as bad.. Even tho he got the jump on me about midway down the track it was like he just let off the gas and I just walked right passed him at a decent pace and just left him...
I didnt get a time slip but my buddy said he thinks the board said either a 14.0 or 14.5 and i'm leaning towards the 14.5 since i was spinning... The SRT4 that I know of has intake, Exhaust, HKS SSQV bov, MSD wires... think thats about it. But it was fun and I wanted to talk to the guy and congradulate him! O well just ran twice and the next kill was some V8 mustang probably 94-95... Later guys