Spipedong's Supra

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
so you threw your sawblades back on and got her running again huh, keep it up man dont let some assholes ruin your dream.

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Hey Keelan, Haven't been in here for awhile. Sorry to hear all this shit about your car. Did they ever catch the fu-kers or what? If your stuck for something or need any parts lmk anytime dude.

Don.

spipedong

Level 2 Rythym Rogue
Apr 2, 2005
Eugene, OR
VanSupra said:
Hey Keelan, Haven't been in here for awhile. Sorry to hear all this shit about your car. Did they ever catch the fu-kers or what? If your stuck for something or need any parts lmk anytime dude.

Don.
Whoa, I didn't see that you posted here Don.

Yeah everything seems to be working alright. I moved recently and got a garage so no more theft risk.

I'm cooking up some more stuff to add to this thread. My tokico's and eibachs are here today!

spipedong

Level 2 Rythym Rogue
Apr 2, 2005
Eugene, OR
Alright, well I posted a different thread on it back when the event took place, but the car has lost its ratty/disgusting leather in favor of some almost perfect crushed velvet cloth from an 88 N/A donor.

Here are some pics.

Center Radio Trim...My stereo was stolen and this one's a temporary, so it's just kinda sitting there.
IMG_3843.sized.jpg

89+ Gauge cluster I picked up a few months ago:
IMG_3833.sized.jpg

Both door panels are in beautiful condition. Previous owner of my car broke both lock bezels and superglued them to the leather so I need to replace them.
IMG_3844.sized.jpg

Shifter boot = awesome. E-brake handle and boot: Not so good.
IMG_3845.sized.jpg

Absolutely perfect armrest lid:
IMG_3850.sized.jpg

Front seats in awesome condition:
IMG_3829.sized.jpg

Back seat is great too:
IMG_3822.sized.jpg

Whole thing:
IMG_3826.sized.jpg

How bad was it? Here's what it was like after the theft.
P1010030.sized.jpg

Much better.

Tokico's and Eibachs are here today, so more pics later.

Last edited:

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Looking good Dude! The new interior sure compliments the rest of the look of the Supra. It's like a different car! You should be coming to Kelowna this weekend Aug 13-14 for Suprafest. All the info is post in the Canadian section, check it out and maybe see you there? Would be cool.

Don

spipedong

Level 2 Rythym Rogue
Apr 2, 2005
Eugene, OR
VanSupra said:
Looking good Dude! The new interior sure compliments the rest of the look of the Supra. It's like a different car! You should be coming to Kelowna this weekend Aug 13-14 for Suprafest. All the info is post in the Canadian section, check it out and maybe see you there? Would be cool.

Don

I'd love to make it up there, but I'm starting a new job this coming monday, and I don't think a 10-12 hour drive each way would be good for me on monday morning. I may be heading up for another vacation sometime in september or so and I'll keep the Van guys posted.

silverkill

SILVERKILL
Aug 10, 2005
FL
Damn, that sucks. I have my mk3 sitting out on my driveway right now. I'm almost 200 miles away. Its sitting out on 17 tt rims. I hope I dont have some shit like that happen to me. Your pretty lucky, you got it back.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
cwapface said:
that's strike 2 figit090 lol

awww damn it!!

sorry guys...every forum i enter there's always the use the search motto, which i support...and i just forget to check dates... :nono: :icon_conf :nono:

spipedong

Level 2 Rythym Rogue
Apr 2, 2005
Eugene, OR
haha, thats okay, I like attention :D

Hey Jake, I've got two supras now... And just for you I'll start another thread :)

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
*waiting*
Oh yeah, well I've got three, so HA!
Next monday is my B-day (5-1) and I was thinking about doing a little informal bbq action that weekend out at my dad's place in veneta, maybe you and Dylan could swing by, and I could actually meet you guys for real ;)

spipedong

Level 2 Rythym Rogue
Apr 2, 2005
Eugene, OR
IHI-RHC7 said:
*waiting*
Oh yeah, well I've got three, so HA!
Next monday is my B-day (5-1) and I was thinking about doing a little informal bbq action that weekend out at my dad's place in veneta, maybe you and Dylan could swing by, and I could actually meet you guys for real ;)

That sounds good to me. I've met you a few times of course, but sure, I'm down for some BBQ action.

here's the new thread about my 1JZ for all interested parties :)
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?p=194668