Something needs to change about this site.

tanner_pimp101

Jul 23, 2006
Somewhere, CA
I have been on here for a couple years now, and this is one of the worst forums I have ever been a part of beside indycarz.com. Everytime I try and post a car for sale I get an infraction for a B.S. rule and then when I fix the post and repost it, I get another infraction for posting the same thing to many times????? What do you want SUPRACENTRAL??????????? Maybe think before you act, never know it might work out better for you.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Dude, you've been here three years and you have ten posts. The only reason you are here is to sell your stuff. You don't want to help the community, you just want to put money in your pocket and you can't do it without breaking a for sale thread rule. As many threads as you've started, you should have it down to a fine science.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
tanner_pimp101;1462153 said:
I have been on here for a couple years now, and this is one of the worst forums I have ever been a part of beside indycarz.com. Everytime I try and post a car for sale I get an infraction for a B.S. rule and then when I fix the post and repost it, I get another infraction for posting the same thing to many times????? What do you want SUPRACENTRAL??????????? Maybe think before you act, never know it might work out better for you.

You've been here TWO YEARS and you have ten posts.

You've managed to accumulate SIX infractions on those ten posts.

I've permanetly removed your rights to post in the classifieds so you no longer have to deal with our "B.S. rules".

What I want is for you to exhibit the minimal level of intelligence that the other 10,000+ users of this site manage to exhibit.

You're a pain in the ass, and quite honestly you're more trouble than you are worth.

And since you apparently can't "think before you act", you're one step closer to the door.

And since this is one of the "worst forums" you've ever been on, why do you come here? Glutton for punishment or just as stupid as you appear to be?

Hmong_1G

Name the Place and time.
Dec 31, 2008
California
tanner_pimp101;1462153 said:

I mean forrealzzz?? He goes by pimp... and his avatar says boost gets you laid. Seriously need I say more then what the moderates have already said.

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Of your infractions, half of them have been from you not following the rules in the classifieds section. Each time you get an infraction, you are told why, and how to correct it. Obviously you lack the initiative to follow the simple rules that are in place to protect the users of SM. You being allowed to sell here is dangerous, and we are tired of you making unnecessary work for the staff.

Quit blaming other people for your shortcomings. Take responsibility for your own actions. And quit whining about it. You are free to stay and enjoy all that Supramania has to offer. Great people, and great information. But from here on out, sell your stuff somewhere else.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
jugodegolf;1462203 said:
What is pimp101. I don't think they had that when I was in college.

They had it when I went George, but I failed miserably, just like I always do.....:cry:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I guess we all know where this thread belongs...

severe.jpg