Some specs on my buildup... feedback requested

Raven97990

Supramania Contributor
Jul 3, 2005
Georgia
www.speedforsale.com
Here is my short list, Im still making the larger list... any thoughts of what I should get in the areas I am still shopping for?

Ross pistons 20 over
eagle rods
6m crank severly knife edged*several pounds of weight removed*
Extensive head work
Cams-still shopping
Valves-Still shopping, most likely will be a custom O/S valve
CP FFI
Siemiens 880cc injectors(will be getting larger)
LIPP Fuel log
Aeromotive a1000
Haltech EK6
Street turbo= T61 water cooled w/ .58 exhaust housing
Dyno/strip turbo= tbd
Custom exhaust manifold
Custom one-off Intercooler
Either a built A340e or a Th350/400... still deciding..

That covers the basics, the plan is 600 on the street turbo with 500 by 4300rpm, and 1xxx with the dyno/strip turbo setup....

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Sounds good, but you won't do over 600 with the 61mm compressor wheel.

For the drag turbo I suggest something over 74mm with a Q trim or larger.

For the valves I would suggest going with Ferrea. Cams, go with WEB cams or TODA out of Canada.

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
if your serious about runing 1000hp+ and dont have a "good" 7m to start with and happen to live in the land of geting 2jz parts from the corner store... go get a 2jz

high power 7M's are only for the crazy pain junkies who know them backwards and know the score with humans vs 7m's

Raven97990

Supramania Contributor
Jul 3, 2005
Georgia
www.speedforsale.com
The turbo I have(the 61 wheel) Has done over 600hp, with fewwer internal upgrades.

Valves will probally be a special spec custom one offs....

Cams- Ive been looking at the canadian company that has a 12.4mm lift cam with bucket setup for a vERY resonable price. But I feel that the 12.4 lift will kill its streetabilty.

And Im along the same lines with the turbo MDC, as far as a 71 trim Q wheel, biggest T4 turbo I can find.

Alan... 2j is a no no for my car. I have a complete 2j-ge with ecu harness blah blah, I have a 2100 mile 2j gte short block... which is all for sale, its home was going to be a Tacoma..