Chris_87_Turbo

Nov 5, 2013
Princeton, TX
mene5aqe.jpg

udydubyv.jpg

yza5uqur.jpg

2yda7yha.jpg

yjetubej.jpg

Gonna get a new coat of paint too. Here's a teaser pic of the new paint.
ururu4a7.jpg

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris_87_Turbo

Nov 5, 2013
Princeton, TX
I never really did a build thread just took a few pics. But I'll find it over the honda site and link it when I get home tonight

Chris_87_Turbo

Nov 5, 2013
Princeton, TX
Gave the supra a new paint job today. Using the duplicolor paint shop system. Will do a review on it when done wet sanding and buffing. Black paint is before pics. Btw the po used roll on bedliner as paint for the good, roof, and hatch. Used the metallic clear coat as well. The black rub rails and trim behind the doors were clear coated as well, even coated some of the chrome pieces. My brother was nice enough to spray a little while I took some pics. Had the wheels masked off with trash bags but they kept blowing up and trying to hit the wet paint. They had to go so I will have to spend some time with a rag and a bowl of thinner.
vatatu9u.jpg
ate5e2er.jpg
revaqahy.jpg
9ejete2a.jpg
ugesybed.jpg
ezygaba3.jpg
ataneqa3.jpg
u3any9a7.jpg
adubary2.jpg
jygy6aje.jpg
9ygu4e5a.jpg

Chris

Chris_87_Turbo

Nov 5, 2013
Princeton, TX
Update on the paint.

After a few days of baking in the sun and 3 days of polishing and buffing shines up nicely but I have cracks in the paint everywhere. It says no reducing required but I added a little because the gun I was using wasn't spraying as I liked. I know that's what caused the cracks in the paint.

Chris